Wanted: Accountability Partner

Wanted: Accountability Partner

Anybody out there want to partner up for a bookworm-style discussion group? I figure we can choose a book every two weeks, meet up online, discuss the main points, identify action items, and hold each other accountable for those action items.

2 Likes

I’m interested, what kinds of books would you like to read?

1 Like

Great, can we brainstorm from the list of books already covered on bookworm? I’ll message you, so we can discuss details and see if we have similar objectives and consider if we want to add anyone to the group.

Anybody else want in on this accountability group? My feeling is that 2-4 would be the ideal size for a group like this. We’re starting up soon…

1 Like

Alright, the plan is we’ll be reading The 12 Week Year independently, then meeting online (Zoom?) on Sunday, August 11 at 6AM Pacific Time. If there is another reader or two who want to join us, let us know below.

If it’s not too late to hop in I’d love to! That’s 3pm here in Vienna so a good time of day for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh hey!
I’d love to join, don’t know if I finish the book by then (haven’t started even)

2 Likes

That’s great! I’ll give some thought to the logistics of the meeting and will post an update later this week. ( I haven’t led a group like this before.) Should be a great discussion. I’m really enjoying this book and looking forward to applying it.

2 Likes

Would like to join in too, if there’s room for 1 more :grinning:

1 Like

I’m sending each of you an invitation to the video meeting which I’ve scheduled on Zoom. I don’t believe you need to create an account to attend, but you may need to download the software. See the invitation for more info.

Feel free to chime in below with hints on using Zoom, and especially if I’ve left out any key details!

Remember, the meeting is scheduled for Sunday, 8/11, at 6am Pacific (I’m in California). I’d like to keep it to about an hour.

We still have a couple more days to finish the book and identify a few action items. I’m looking forward to hearing what you all have to share!

2 Likes

I’m not sure I can make it this time - and I’d have to speed through the book - but I’d love to join this accountability / book-reading group if there’s still room!

And we are live. I’m starting the zoom meeting.

The link I have to the zoom meeting says you’re in another meeting.

Thanks to the folks who came to discuss The 12 Week Year with me today. I enjoyed hearing your thoughts and goals. I hope it was helpful to you, too.

4 Likes

I have to cancel the follow-up Zoom meeting we set for tomorrow morning. Sorry. We have unexpected guests in town and I can’t be yapping away while they sleep in the next room. PM me if you’d like to reschedule.

1 Like