- Written by an expert medical professional in the field of mental health.
- I actually met the author and talked to him about the book (great guy).
- My wife and I recovered from depression (my wife had major depressive disorder) through the advice on this book.
- The advice is easy-to-follow, practical, backed by science, and often systematized.
- Even from a productivity standpoint I benefited greatly from improving my thought life.
- I suspect that Mike would enjoy the practical advice, whilst Joe would enjoy the science on brain health.
The Lost Art of Thinking by Neil Nedley, MD