Great Books that don't suit Bookworm

Great Books that don't suit Bookworm

Title says it all, people must have books they would recommend but they don’t suit the Bookworm format.

I’ll start with The Daily Stoic by Ryan Holiday. Read it last year and reading it again this year. It is the only reason I have the Kindle app on my phone so that it’s the first thing I read every morning. So many great little passages throughout the book.

1 Like

Ditto. Not planning to re-read it next year, but found great value in doing it last year and this year.

Agreed. I read it for a year when it first came out. I might pick it up again. Kindle is definitely the way to go on that one.

Another one to put on the list would be Art Matters by Neil Gaiman and drawn by Chris Riddell. It’s a motivational book about making things. I don’t know how they would cover it since reading the book is shorter than even the shorter episodes.

Could Mike & Joe read it for us? :wink: (revenue opportunity: release it as an audiobook :grinning: )

There IS a way to get one of us to cover it. More on the next episode. :wink:

1 Like

:eyes:

Refreshing Overcast now. No new episode. Trying again…nopes… it’s going to be a looong few days :rofl:

1 Like

We’re recording it this afternoon. It’ll be public
next week or you can listen live as a premium member. :wink: