Gratitude Journal

Gratitude Journal

I discovered Bookworm just within the last few months and have quickly worked through many of the book reviews. BW is now one of my favorite podcasts and now I’m starting to read several of the books that have been reviewed — many I’ve already read.

In one review, someone had mentioned the journey of developing a gratitude journal or at least a template. I keep a daily journal but want to add this element into my week. I was wondering if you would share the template you have use?

Many thanks, please keep doing what you do so well. Thoroughly enjoyed and profitable.

~Jack

Thanks @Jackperdue :slight_smile: I don’t have a specific gratitude journal, but it is part of my daily reflection template in created in Shortcuts for iOS. Here’s the link if you want to use it yourself: https://www.icloud.com/shortcuts/6a03034f56884adda07191ea038c24f7

Mike, many thanks. Added to my Shortcuts. I’m working to develop my own template and collecting thoughts on the subject from several sources. Of course I eventually must make it my own.

BTW Bookworm has quickly made it to my list of must-do podcasts. Please don’t quit. Many of the books I’ve already read through the years and have listened to your notes for perspective and refreshing.

Thanks
Jack

Awesome! We don’t plan on stopping any time soon, but make sure to tell all your friends :wink: