Bookworm shirts!

Bookworm shirts!

I’m SUPER excited to announce that Bookworm shirts are now available through Cotton Bureau! There are 2 different t-shirt options (w/ multiple colors each) for both men and women, as well as a sweet pullover hoodie. As I write this, the shirt has already met the campaign goal, which means that it is definitely going to print! You can score your own shirt using this link: https://cottonbureau.com/products/bookworm

The shirts are only available for 2 more weeks, so make sure you get your order in. Once the deadline passes, that’s it - they won’t be available anymore.

You’ll also get a bookmark and sticker with the Cotton Bureau order (details in episode 50).

Thanks to everyone for supporting the internet’s largest book club*

2 Likes

Hey, team! Cotton Bureau has been super awesome and given us a discount code for this campaign that we’ll be giving away to a Club member on July 11, 2018 8:00 PM (Europe: Paris), July 11, 2018 11:00 AM (America: Los Angeles).

All you have to do to enter the raffle is sign up for the Club. That’s it! Just create an account and you’re good to go.

And if you already have an account, just like this post. That way we know you’re interested in a shirt. :wink:

Be sure to check back on Wednesday to see if you’ve won! :tada:

6 Likes

Just ran the randomizer and it kicked out our winner: @pfrobbins! :tada: Congrats!

I’ll send you a private message shortly with your discount code. :wink:

1 Like