72: Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky

72: Make Time by Jake Knapp & John Zeratsky

Episode found at: https://bookworm.fm/72/

True productivity is not about crushing your to-do list or optimizing every hour – it’s about intentionalliy focusing on what really matters. Join Joe & Mike as they rethink their own defaults, drain the infinity pools, and make time for the things that are truly important. Links – Support the show – Instagram: @bookworm.fm –…

Another fine episode and a book that was well worth the money I spent on it after Joe’s spoiler endorsement on Twitter :grinning:. Currently it’s still only £1.99 for the Kindle edition for anyone interested.

1 Like

Thanks for another great episode guys, I have been thinking about reading this book for a while but wasn’t sure if it would be worth it. I’m convinced! Another one to add to the pile…

Oops! Can’t believe I wasn’t paying proper attention to the “upcoming books” section of episode 71 (Bird by Bird) where @mikeschmitz clearly says that “Make Time” is that upcoming book and that it’s actually a gap book of his.

Look at me adding my support for the “Make Time” recommendation!

I embarrassed myself. :man_facepalming:t2: No wonder there’s talk about “spoilers” in the reply to me.

Anyways, happy the episode is out and that both Mike and @joebuhlig gave it a 5.0 rating. Got the Kindle version on Sunday alongside the audiobook. I’m actually not a fan of audiobooks but this baby feels like a podcast so I made the move.

Thank you guys.

1 Like

I’ve started with this one. With so great recommendations and at £1.99 for kindle there’s nothing to loose, right?

WRONG! There’s so much in the book and is one of those that I’ll keep coming back for more tactics…so I bought the paperback version too :slight_smile:

(I don’t enjoy kindle for these kind of books anyway, so it’s all good)

PS- recommend also listening to @mikeschmitz & David Sparks podcast Focused where they interview one of the authors.

1 Like

You know you read too many books when you accidentally realise you had previously read a different book by the same authors. :blush:

As well as enjoying this book I also enjoyed Sprint .:+1:

1 Like